Tuesday 13 January 2015

fur vibes

I know its been a while, I have been so busy keeping up with work and obviously with it being Christmas time..
Anyway, I haven't yet done any outfit posts as much as i'd like to! I don't currently own a camera or tripod as unfortunately I also have no-one to take photos for me. I need to get myself prepared and buy a camera and tripod; so for now if I do an outfit post it will be mirror photos (sorry!)
I went for a meal with my friends last night so this is what I wore, they do tell me off for turning up at a posh restaurant in jeans but they are my staple piece right now, never take them off! I hadn't realized until now when i went to type where everything is from that I am head to toe in Topshop... Apart from the belt which is stolen from my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment