Friday 16 January 2015

location location location

Ok so i actually realised that I can use my mac to take my outfit photos for the foreseeable future, even if the camera is shit it is better then nothing right? I've been such an on and off blogger for years and years but this time I am determined that I will stick to it as it really is what I enjoy. I was messing around with locations earlier, but I still haven't found a perfect spot, these were taken next to the patio doors so theres natural light, there isn't a blank wall in my house anywhere as my dad enjoys covering every space with books! I think when it's dry I'll take the mac outside and use the garden.




I love this coat, I wanted it for so long mum was so sick of me she went and got it! Ha, perfect English weather (it's actually snowing in Derbyshire right now.)  This was just a quick outfit I threw on this morning for college, first time i've worn these new boots aswell, I really wanted a change from the black chelsea boot and thought these were perfect... and also on sale!

Top, jeans, coat - Topshop. Boots - Misguided

No comments:

Post a Comment